Being passionate about your work: The Key to Success


Hello guys! I was a bit busy for some days, so couldn't post. Finally I got the opportunity yesterday, so here is another post. In this post, I will be explaining you why you should be passionate about anything you do- anything means anything, ranging from cleaning your home to studying, etc. A quick example is that I, Dipankan, love to blog. And I'm passionate about it. I do not like to copy-paste like others, as each word comes from my mind.

Being passionate is something which is very important. Consider you force a individual to write a piece of article about some kind of topic, which he/she, at that moment of time, does not like to do. Yet, you force him/her. It is not that the respective individual won't write anything, but only that it'll be written in a messy and haphazard way. One can clearly recognize that the person wasn't interested to do so. However, if the opposite happens, how would the scenario be? It'd be completely different from the first case in which the person wasn't interested to do the specified work. If the person is interested, that person will use the greatest ability of man- thinking- and write. And even if that piece of writing does not have any ornamental English, the meaning that it conveys will be 10 times better than when that person is forced to write. 

Examples aside, coming to the real world. Being passionate can also boost your performance level in school. After all, I'd be true, the secret to scoring good marks isn't really a secret! Just remember this success formula- Hard work + Passion = Excellence. Try this formula and I am sure you'll find your success. I have noticed that schoolkids of today, when asked about studying, often reply: "It's kinda boring to mug up lessons". I have just one query. Does a individual really need to mug up to study? Why can't we study, thinking learning is like discovering new islands? I had also written a article on a similar topic ("Learning with Desire: What India Lacks today"), where I tried to point out the same fact. 

Thank you dear reader for reading this article. Try to follow what I have said. I can assure you that you'll find the right success. And, never ever forget the success formula: Hard work + Passion = Excellence!

Lifestyle Blogs
Blog Search

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Good Class Monitor: The Dummy's Guide!

Top 10 reasons students use as a reason for being absent- which are actually false!

An Interview with Siddharth Slathia: A Budding Vocalist and Songster