The Memories


Days pass by. Time waits for none. These are so common words. But, have you ever tried to decrypt it's meaning? Days pass by so calmly, so quietly. I just stare back at the days. Days littered with sprinkles of gold, days filled with mists of happiness, and days that shook me from within.

I'm just looking at the "Timeline" of my small life, watching the moments of joy. You know what, they come in small numbers. Ask God, and he'll reply back, "Oh dear, happiness and sadness is equally balanced". Balanced. Oh no, the monotonous word, "Balance" that I'm fed up of.

When you're in high school, everything around seems to come to a screeching halt, and the only one still efficiently carrying out tasks will be YOU. Yes, you! Look, all these days, in junior section, you have got 85% and above-sort-of marks. Your ribs crack down when you get your terminal sheets in your hand, maybe obtaining a mere 50 outt'a the traditional 80 marks. Seems really bad right? Think the teachers are warring against you? The short answer is NO. As because, you have been careless, all through the year. You suffer, and then point your fingers to others then. No, I'm not trying to criticize you. Just tried a trifle to get you into the right way of life.

Anyways, I'm not into highlighting that topic much. Marks and students- never join these two words to judge people. Dangerous combo, let me tell you. Life feels boring. Probably being in school all day, getting sums with the mathematical logarithms would be of more fun. Seriously, this is not good. It stinks, stinks bad.

The memories fill me up, and make me emotional. See, I amn't really quite an emotional guy, but watching yourself fall down is well, never quite good. Hooking up on Tansen Fiesta- a popular youth group, I can find the stress and anger behind some posts. Posting depends on mood and if you're into reading psychology books that should be easy for you to know who is feeling what and when. I wonder whether the happy face acts as a mask and hides the depression within.

Don't worry, you, who are scrolling through this article! Take precautions if this is the same for you. This is the story of one of my dearest friend. I'm not willing to mention his name as such but I'm shocked with this. You know what, memories.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Good Class Monitor: The Dummy's Guide!

Top 10 reasons students use as a reason for being absent- which are actually false!

An Interview with Siddharth Slathia: A Budding Vocalist and Songster